Year 10 Information webinar
To the Parents and Carers of the Class of 2022
We are very excited to invite you to attend a Year 10 information webinar. This will give us the opportunity to outline how we can work together to ensure that every student has the best possible chance to climb their own personal mountain to the best professions and the best universities.
The webinar will be on the 28th April 2021 at 6.30pm. The link to join is in the school calendar. You can also sign up here.
During the webinar, we will be talking to you about the shape of education for the Class of 2022 over the next year. We will explain what we will be putting in place to ensure that they get the best possible results and how you can support your students with this crucial year of school.
We will be covering:
- how students will ‘climb the mountain’ and the use of Shepherds and other support we have in place for them
- how homework works and what our expectations are
- when the extended school day begins for Year 10 with period 6
- how revision works and what students should be expected to do
- the assessments taking place from 28th June to the 9th July 2021
- ‘May School’ and the impact this has on results
We look forward to your attendance and a chance for us to share how ambitious we are for your child’s success.
Mr J Watson Mrs V Pearce
Assistant Headteacher Assistant Headteacher