Why work at Gloucester Academy?
It is a privilege to work at Gloucester Academy, and we seek only the very best candidates. In return, we promise to:
Provide a challenging, and academic, curriculum ‘grammar school expectations for all’.
- Support every child in their ‘own personal journey to the very best university or profession’.
- Provide disruption free learning
- Embed a comprehensive literacy and reading programme.
- Provide an opportunity for all students to represent the academy, be it in sports teams or other challenges.
- Expect students to ‘work hard and be kind’.
- Have exemplary standards of uniform, punctuality and behaviour at all times.
- Provide support to allow all children to achieve.
- Have specialist teachers in every classroom, teaching their own subject.
- Create a warm, welcoming and rewarding culture for all student
Join our team
If you believe you are exceptional we would love to hear from you. To see the openings we have available, please see below.
The Greenshaw Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful for this position, you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before appointment is confirmed. References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview.
Contact us for more information: [email protected]
How to apply
To apply for a staff vacancy please register for an online account to complete the application form. If you have a saved application, please apply by selecting Read More, log in, Apply, and Submit. Please note you are not able to apply from the Dashboard. The recruitment process is managed through your online account, and you will be kept up to date with the progress of your application.
Individual school information can also be found by visiting the school's website.
If we do not have any suitable vacancies at present, please email our HR team with the role you are interested in and your personal details, and they will contact you directly. If you have any questions regarding creating an online account please contact our HR team, via [email protected].