RE: Covid Testing Guidance
Dear GA families
As a school we follow the Government and Department for Education's guidance regarding Covid-19 testing and precautions. Therefore, we would request that you follow the guidance below.
Over the holiday break
- all education and childcare staff and students of secondary age and above continue to test, and importantly report those test results, twice-weekly
Covid Testing in the New Term
- all secondary schools to prepare and encourage their pupils to take one COVID-19 test on-site on return in January 2022.
Therefore, we request all students to attend during the following times, during the INSET day on Tuesday 4th January 2022, for a lateral flow test. Please give permission if you have not done so previously HERE
- Year 11 - Class of 2022
- on site all day for lessons, and will be given the opportunity to test if permission has been provided previously
- Years 9 and 10 - Classes of 2023 and 2024
- come on site via the pedestrian gate between 9.30 and 10.30am for testing, before returning home
- Years 7 and 8 - Classes of 2025 and 2026
- come on site via the pedestrian gate between 11.00 and 12.30pm for testing, before returning home
Many thanks for your support.
Mr J Heap