To the Parents and Carers of the Class of 2022
Firstly, may we thank you all for the support you are providing for your children, they may not always say it but they are very grateful, and so are we.
Easter School 2022
Secondly, the GCSE examinations start in a few weeks with the first one being Tuesday 17th May 2022 which is Just 50 days from today, and only 26 school days away.
We are very excited to invite all of our Class of 2022, Year 11, students to join us for our exciting Easter School.
The sessions we have planned for Easter School are specifically targeted at examination preparation, are incredibly important and we would expect all students to attend.
They are deliberately designed to support your child with their final push up the mountain to the very best GCSE results.
● Students need to be at the front car park gate ten minutes before each session
● Students will sign in at reception
● Students will be given a free drink and breakfast bar during the day as well as other surprise snacks, but they should bring a water bottle and any other snacks they may need as the kitchens will not be open
● Students are not expected to wear their school uniform and may wear sensible clothing suited to learning
● Students must bring their normal equipment with them
● Students are expected to uphold the school rules whilst on site and to and from the school
Please complete this form to indicate their attendance. We very much look forward to seeing our students working hard and revising with us at Easter School.We expect to see every student attend for each subject that they take, this is an expectation.
Mrs V Pearce
Assistant Headteacher - Raising Standards Lead