Dear Parents and Carers
To further support our school community we are able to announce that we are in a position to provide some basic food items, completely free of charge, to our families.
We are opening the GA FoodHall to support our families who are finding things particularly difficult at the moment. This is a free, community based service, with the aim of providing you with the resources to put food on the table when you are in need.
How to access GA FoodHall:
- 8am - 5pm enter site through Painswick Road Visitors car park. Press call button to reception at pedestrian gate to be allowed on site. Please note that masks are to be worn at all times.
- Enter lobby doors and sanitise hands using the spray available
- You will be invited into the GA FoodHall to choose the products that you need following the one way system as marked on the floor - please bring a sturdy bag with you to carry this home
- DO NOT come on site if you area displaying any of the Covid 19 symptoms
What is available at the GA FoodHall:
We have a selection of non perishable items from which you are welcome to choose. These often include:
- a choice of pasta or rice
- tins of soup
- tins of prepared meals like chilli or bolognese
- tins of fish
- tins of beans
- feminine hygiene products
We also have a range of equipment like pots and pans, that you are welcome to use.
Please use this opportunity to tell us how else we can support you when you visit.
Take care and stay safe.
From all the Staff at Gloucester Academy