If we suddenly find ourselves in a situation where the school is closed we will expect students to access online learning.
Gloucester Academy (Students)
As a student at Gloucester Academy, using my @gloucesteracademy.co.uk email, I agree to abide by the following rules to ensure a safe and productive learning atmosphere is maintained for all staff and students.
- ensure I turn my camera off during the Head of Year morning message
- ensure I mute myself during the Head of Year morning message
- ensure my comments are specific to the content of the work only
- ensure I register for each of my lessons promptly
- ensure my comments are written in full, standard English only
- Examples of correct student comments
- Dear Mrs Pearce , please can you help me find the lesson timetable. [Student name]
- Dear Mrs Lewis, please can you help me with the low stakes quiz? Thank you, [Student name]
I will not:
- write comments which have no point or meaning, for example “Hi” or “Hello”
- record or screenshot any part of a lesson or Google classroom without prior permission
- contact people if they are having a lesson
- use comments to engage in a conversation with other students
Failure to post appropriately will mean you are muted and will be stopped from commenting on further posts.