Your Username is made up of your details.
The Year you joined Gloucester Academy and Inital and Last Name.
E.g a Year 7 Students called Matthew Emery would be [email protected]
Your password should be the same you used to login to the school computers, if not we can reset for you. Email us with Full name, Tutor Group, and School Email address [email protected]
Login to Google Classroom
1. Go to classroom.google.com and click “Go to Classroom”
2. Enter your username and click Next.
3. Enter your password and click Next. This is the password that you use to log into computers in school.
4. If there is a welcome message, read it and click Accept.
5. Click “I'm A Student”, then click “Get Started”.
If this doesn't work, or you are asked to enter a code, you may have logged into a personal account rather than your GA one. This has accounted for 80% of technical support queries! To switch accounts, please click here.
If this still doesn't help, we may need to reset your password. Please email [email protected] and we will be happy to help!
What do I do if my child cannot access Google Classroom?
On the rare occasion that a student has forgotten or cannot find their log-in details, [email protected] who will be able to help.
Google Classroom is empty?
If you have issues accessing your School Google account it may be because you are already logged in with another Google account. You can use this page to switch accounts: https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser