Admissions Arrangements for 2022-23
Proposed Admission Arrangements for entry in September 2022/23
In accordance with the School Admissions Code 2014 the Greenshaw Learning Trust is currently consulting on the admission arrangements for all schools within the Trust for entry in September 2022/23.
The main changes are;
- The inclusion of a priority for exceptional social and medical applications for schools where it was not previously included.
- Inclusion of a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) for all exceptional social and medical applications (all schools).
- The inclusion of a priority for Children of Staff where it was not previously included.
- Removal of the SIF for Children of Staff applications (Broadwater School only).
- Alignment in the order of priorities within admission arrangements for all Greenshaw Learning Trust schools.
- Alignment in criteria definitions for all Greenshaw Learning Trust schools.
The consultation will be held from Wednesday 21st October until Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
Responses must be received by the Wednesday 2nd December 2020 and should be sent by post or email to:
Head of Admissions
The Greenshaw Learning Trust
Please click here to view the proposed admission arrangements for Greenshaw Learning Trust schools.